Saturday, March 25, 2006

wikipedia

Wikipedia study 'fatally flawed'
A study on the accuracy of the free online resource, Wikipedia, by the prestigious journal Nature has been described as 'fatally flawed'.

The previous study that was mentioned is this
Wikipedia survives research test
The free online resource Wikipedia is about as accurate on science as the Encyclopedia Britannica, a study shows.

No....I believed in the survey, I really did. I do adore Wikipedia though, despite its (occasional) inaccuracies and biases. One day I'm going to create a scholarly entry titled 'The pile of dirty clothes sitting on my room floor', or 'Cheryl's increasing addiction to ebay' and upload it on Wikipedia. Just you wait and see.

1 Comments:

Blogger supercheryl said...

Agad!!!

6:53 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home