Saturday, January 14, 2006

first.

i have thought about doing a library blog for a while now and ivan of rambling librarian encouraged me towards it, so here i am. this blog is a bit geeky, and will be mostly recording my work/thought process on my dissertation (still deciding what to write..eep!), studies (doing my masters in information services management), job (library assistant at a legal library), little tidbits of news from the exciting library world, book reviews, etc. anything related to books and the organisation of information, yes.

i did say it is a bit geeky.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivan Chew said...

I did? Hmm... you gotta tell me who you are :) Well congrats for starting a blog. So "Blog Smart". Remember, "Blogs are not dangerous; only stupid people are".

7:37 am  
Blogger Peishan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home